Gorilla Strong Glass Bottle Boxes
In addition to our patented Hexabox Shipper Kits, Gorilla Shipper offers a variety of other products to reliably ship your goods. Our wide selection includes boxes for shipping large quantities of wine, beer, spirits, and other glass bottles and cans. We also offer a variety of other shipping options for wine, such as pulp shippers and foam shipper kits, to ensure that your items arrive safely.
- Going green has never been easier with our 100% biodegradable, sturdy, and innovative shipper kits.
- Gorilla Shipper ™ Hexabox Shippers are extremely tough and have passed the ISTA-6-FedEx-A test requirements which include:
- Shock testing (10 drops from 30 inches with no product damage).
- Compression testing (no breakage or product damage)
- Vibration testing (no breakage or product damage)
- Each Hexabox insert is made of the finest corrugated board and inserted into a single or double-wall corrugated outer shipping container for maximum protection
- Gorilla Shipper kits feature simple designs that are easy to assemble and store to save you time, space, and money. Hexabox shippers use 60% less storage space than foam shippers.
- This 2-bottle wine shipper is e-commerce approved and comes with one outer carton and one insert, and fits 750 ml bottles.
- Inserts and cartons lay flat, helping to reduce storage space and transportation costs to maximize your product shipping potential.
Tough but Kind
At Gorilla Shipper, our commitment to the environment sets us apart from other packaging companies. We believe in making innovative packaging that is earth-friendly and can handle the roughest environments encountered during transport. We’re proud to say that our products, including our 2-bottle wine shippers, are all made in the USA, cutting down on shipping costs and delays for you.
We provide unparalleled customer service, and stay up-to-date on all shipping trends so you can reliably deliver while saving on time and cost. Gorilla Shipper also offers special discounts on wholesale purchases. Whether you purchase a glass bottle box or any other product, you can save more when you buy more.
Kelly (verified owner) –
These boxes have been a game-changer for our D2C non-alcoholic wine company. Not only do they cost significantly less than the standard pulp boxes we were buying from another company, but the lie-flat inserts have saved us so much space in our warehouse. We were concerned that the necessary insert folding would slow down our fulfillment process, but once you get the hang of it, these take just a few seconds to put together…no longer than what it takes to separate the pulp inserts from one another. They hold the bottles nice a snug, and our customers seem to be enjoying them as well. So happy we found these!
Thank you for sharing Kelly! We appreciate your business and are happy our products are working so well.