Gorilla Packaging Co. LLC strives to get the best shipping rates possible to pass along savings to our customers.
Shipping charges are based on live rates from a variety of carriers. Customers will choose which carrier or service they would like to use when checking out. Shipping rates differ by product type, shipping distance and size of order. Supplemental charges will apply to special delivery needs determined by you or the carrier to include Limited Access, Lift Gate at Delivery, Residential Delivery, and Inside delivery. Gorilla Packaging Co. LLC reserves the right to charge additional fees if a customer fails to choose a service at checkout that they use upon delivery. Additionally, if a customer is not available for delivery Gorilla Packaging Co. LLC reserves the right to pass on extra charges accrued by the carrier to the customer. These fees will include but are not limited to re-delivery fees and/or storage fees.
The additional fees charged go directly to the carrier and represent what carriers charge Gorilla Packaging Co. LLC.
Type of Address:
Customer must choose if they have a Residential or Commercial address when placing an order.
- Residential Delivery: If an LTL carrier must travel into a residential area to deliver freight (whether it is a home address or a business) a residential delivery charge will apply. This is due to the complex nature and extra time needed to navigate a truck through a residential zone. $55 fee.
- Commercial Delivery: no additional fees.
How do you accept a large pallet delivery? Customer must choose from the following list when placing an order.
- We have a forklift: No additional fees.
- We will assist with unloading: No additional fees.
- No Forklift, Truck needs a liftgate: $55 fee
- Lift gates enable carriers to lift and lower shipments from the truck to the ground. This fee applies when a shipper does not have the means to load or unload the freight using a dock or forklift.
- Inside Delivery: $45 fee
- Inside delivery is a fee for having a carrier deliver a shipment that goes beyond the tailgate of the trailer utilized.
Gorilla Shipper Responsibility
Gorilla Shipper makes every attempt to ship all orders by the most reliable & cost-effective means available. Once orders are shipped by the Company, the Company is not liable for any delays experienced in delivery. Any additional or supplemental charges incurred in the process of delivering your order above basic freight door to door delivery or charges illustrated in the shopping cart remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
Liability for Damage in Shipment: Gorilla Shipper is not responsible for damage to product during shipping. Gorilla Shipper and Customer will rely solely on claims against the freight shipper and/or any insurance issued for product damage.
FOAM PRODUCTS: Please review Terms and Conditions for other references to Foam Product shipments. We do not accept returns on Foam Products due to the nature of the Foam Products. We accept no liability for any damage sustained in the delivery of Foam Products. Any claims for damage to Foam Products during shipping are solely to the carrier and any applicable insurance.
By placement of your online order, you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for all shipping costs including shipping/freight cost adjustments which occur as stated above and authorize Gorilla Shipper to make such adjustments to your transaction, including special services surcharges as indicated above including shipping charges which do not appear on the order form.