The Safest Way to Ship your Wines
All order placements are subject to the terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation and Returns Please review the email you receive confirming your order to make sure you ordered correctly. We are not responsible for any incorrect orders placed by the customer. Please to do not return any items until speaking with a customer service representative to receive authorization and instructions for the return. If you need to cancel or change your order please notify us immediately before it ships at 1-866-447-4737.
- Any cancellation of any order (including pre-arrivals) must be done within 7 days of placing the order and prior to the shipment or “staging” of the order.
- Return orders may be subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges unless there was an error on our behalf.
- Returns must be done within 10 days of your receipt of the order.
- FOAM PRODUCTS: Due to the properties of this product, we cannot accept returns or liability for any damage sustained by UPS/FedEx or commercial carrier in the delivery of an order. All Sales are final.
- Pricing and Availability
Prices, ratings/reviews and availability are subject to change without notice. Online freight calculator provides a reasonable best guesstimate of freight on an average typical order configuration. Actual UPS and LTL Commercial carrier freight may differ from that quoted due to fluctuations in order quantities and size shippersGorilla Shipper, LLC cannot guarantee the availability of all items on our website at the time of order placement. In the event that we are out of an item, we will promptly contact you via email or telephone. At that time you may cancel your order or substitute another product.
- CUSTOM ORDERS: Custom orders for printed logo’s will be subject to our production run minimums with a plus or minus 10% over or under run. In either case, the Customer will either receive a refund for monies previously paid for any under runs and will be charged accordingly for any over runs.
- Note: Orders which require additional services, ie: liftgate or Forklift on delivery, limited access or residential delivery including UPS, or advance notification and “the like” may incur additional fees by the freight carrier over and above published shipping rates. *Discounted Freight Rates do not apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico or orders in which sufficient margins do not exist to cover the cost of shipping and handling.
- Published shipping rates may fluctuate due to product density differences. Molded Pulp and Foam shipments can be greater in cost than shown in freight calculator and additional freight charges may be charged to your card. Illustrated Shipping amounts are regional cost estimates. Rates may also fluctuate due to market conditions. Customer agrees to be responsible for any additional rates incurred by freight classification changes by carrier.
- Placement of order is acknowledgement of above and confirmation that you have reviewed and agreed to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- By placement of your online order you acknowledge and agree that some shipping/freight cost
adjustments may be necessary and authorize Gorilla Shipper to make such adjustments to your transaction, including special services surcharges as indicated above and the absence of any applied shipping charges.
OTHER SHIPPING OPTIONS AND PROVISIONS:
- SAMPLES: Sample cost will be reimbursed or credited back to you on receipt of order.
- REGULAR SHIPPING: Posted Shipping charges found on website at checkout for specific states. Regular shipping and freight charges may vary depending on the need for special services or carrier reclassification.
- All orders are subject to the Terms and Conditions provisions found under “Terms and Conditions” portion of this website. Placement of order is confirmation of your acceptance of all terms and conditions. Please review Terms and Conditions before placing order.
You are responsible for any sales taxes which may be state mandated or incurred as a result of this order placement. We assume that you are a designated retail merchant and as such should not have to pay sales taxes on your order, however, it is your responsibility to provide us with your Sales Tax ID or Number for our records in order to avoid paying sales taxes. Failure to do so may result in being charged sales taxes retroactively.
The Universal XL Foam Shippers from time to time, when necessary, may be substituted for a like or similar product designed to perform the same functions for the wine industry shipped from an alternate facility.
Carrier and Delivery Times
We ship Commercial Freight or UPS Ground, Next Day Air, and 2nd Day Air
• Ground Service – approximately one (2) to seven (7) business days in transit
• 3-Day Air – three (3) business days in transit
• 2-Day Air – two (2) business days in transit
• Next-Day Air – one (1) business day in transit
If the shipment is returned to us for an improper or incomplete address we will charge you again for re-shipment. So please make sure the address is complete including business name, department or mail stop, and suite number if going to a business complex.
All items are subject to availability. Orders placed on this website, by email or by phone are not final. Your credit card is verified and charged automatically following approval by your credit card company. Orders placed with us are received in the form of a request and are considered confirmed at the time of credit card processing and will be processed accordingly. If there is any problem with your order, we will notify you (usually within 48 business hours). Otherwise, we will process your order, including the method of shipment/delivery and insurance charges, and (if applicable) tax. All orders placed through the web portal must be paid in full prior to shipment. Payments can be made by wire transfer, certified check, or by domestic credit card. Personal checks may also be accepted from qualified customers. International payments require a wire transfer. Credit card transactions are the preferred method for all new customers. Established customers may purchase on terms. Please note that all credit cards are verified. You must provide a billing address that corresponds to the credit card you are using. If the billing address does not match the credit card the order will not be processed. If you encounter any problems in placing an order though the shopping cart, please call or email us for assistance.
You agree to submit any shortage or damage claims within 7 days after you receive the goods (See Foam reference above). You agree to report any visible damage to the delivering carrier at the time of the delivery. If a common freight carrier delivers all or some of the goods, our Company will not honor a claim made by you unless the common carrier substantiates the claim and honors it as well.
Limitation of Liability for Damages:
Gorilla Shipper LLC maintains no responsibility for Claims for merchandise lost, broken or damaged while in the shipping process or in the possession of the carrier. Except for “Breakage or Unexplained Shortages”, as discussed below, Gorilla Shipper LLC shall not be responsible in any way for any alleged defect in or damage to the Customer’s cased goods, while in the possession of a common carrier or any other alternative freight services providers or the consequences thereof. Gorilla Shipper LLC shall bear responsibility for only that amount of “Unexplained Shortages” which were directly related to negligence on the part of Gorilla Shipper LLC’s placement and fulfillment of the order. We are not liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, that refers or relates to the goods, the order(s) for goods, or the use of inability to use the goods. Before using the goods, you shall determine the suitability of the goods for their intended use and you assume all risk and liability of every kind and nature arising from any use of the goods by you or any third party. Additionally, under no circumstances are we liable for any damages of any kind arising from delays in delivery, non-delivery, or any other cause, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such. Gorilla Shipper, LLC shall have no liability for breakage or “Unexplained Shortages” caused by common carriers, Customer’s employees, or earthquakes. Gorilla Shipper, LLC is an ISTA organizational member, and our product, the Gorilla Shipper “Hexabox” has undergone and passed the ISTA 3A certification testing requirements necessary for shipping as performed by an independent certified ISTA Lab. Proof of such certification is available by written request.
By submitting, I agree to all of the Terms and Conditions above.